Nov 18, 2004

Composer of 'Hockey Night in Canada' theme sues CBC

From cbc.ca:

Dolores Claman, the composer behind the distinctive Hockey Night in Canada theme song, has filed a lawsuit against the CBC, alleging that the broadcaster uses the tune too often.
...
The plaintiffs' claim alleges that CBC's contract stipulates the song can only be used for Hockey Night in Canada broadcasts within Canada, but that the CBC has used the music on games shown in other countries and for other programming.

Read the story...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about ebay ebay make money secret selling todayand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** ebay ebay make money secret selling today so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about make money on ebayand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** make money on ebay so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have an awesome blog ! I'have just bookmarked you.

I have a ebay acitons misspelled auction search site. It pretty much is a search engine that allows you to search eBay for misspelled auctions and allows you to find some great bargains.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
eBay misspelled auctions