Ottawa 67’s Hockey Club
The Ottawa 67’s Hockey Club is one of Canada’s top junior hockey organizations, with a winning tradition both on and off the ice. We are currently seeking candidates for an opening in our marketing department, in the role of our Audio/Visual Producer.
· Responsible for all aspects of game day presentation inside the Ottawa Civic Centre.
· Coordinate and manage Ottawa 67’s production needs including: video, audio and other tech support.
· Manage game day staff, volunteers, and talent including hiring and scheduling, as well as team building.
· Oversee and maintain video and audio libraries and game broadcast archives.
· Participate in the logistics of non-game related events, and other special projects as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
· Experience with Adobe Premiere or similar non-linear video editing system.
· Fluent in Photoshop 6.0
· Strong writing & communication skills. French language skills an asset.
· Experience directing or producing live events.
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects
· Strong interpersonal and creative skills
· Ability to work well under pressure.
· Strong knowledge of hockey.
Deadline: June 22, 2005
Please email your resume, in confidence, to: