- Kids Eat Free Mondays – great for bring families out to the game
- $1 Dog Tuesdays – A favorite marketing tactic for any cost-conscious buyers
- Wacky Wednesdays – Theme nights designed for those that want more than just baseball entertainment when they come to a game
- Thirsty Thursdays – Beer specials and fireworks, who doesn’t enjoy that?
- Family Fun Fridays – Giveaways and fireworks, again geared toward family consumers, but without any discounting involved
- Fireworks Spectacular Saturdays – Another way to generate excitement for the less baseball-obsessive customers (who would come to games anyway)
- Kids Rule Sundays – Giveaways, youth entertainers, opportunity for kids to run the bases, and a free ticket incentive for Kids Club members (which can boost sales of their $15 kids membership club
(via The Business of Sport)