1. Glow sticks handed out for a Hornets logo reveal.
Tonight's halftime show at the Bobcats game: GLOWSTICK RAVE @darrenrovell pic.twitter.com/kLTexjgtId2. Bruins anthem singer Rene Rancourt singing Christmas carols.
— Chris Sotardi (@sotardi) December 22, 2013
Rene Rancourt singing Christmas carols with the crowd during the intermission ^CS pic.twitter.com/Jl5xuZeHUf
— Boston Bruins (@NHLBruins) December 22, 2013
3. A giant four-sided washing machine on the field for Fulham FC.
#webuild - an incredible 4-sided Washing Machine for @LGUS @FulhamFC @EventProdShow #matchdaypromotions #standb39 pic.twitter.com/93cyFg95cU4. First 1,000 fans get free orange juice in Maryland for women's basketball
— Global Games Sports (@GlobalGSports) January 20, 2014
5. Steve Martin is not a fan of "loudest arena / loudest fans" promotions.
Asking fans to break volume records at arenas is to the ears as what asking them to stare into the sun for 5 minutes is to the eyes.
— Steve Martin (@SteveMartinToGo) November 18, 2013
6. Kansas City Chiefs’ Crowd Louder Than KISS at Full Volume
7. Halftime entertainment in Colchester (UK)
8. Michigan State Students Force Two Consecutive Shot-Clock Violations
9. Atmosphere and fans' role in Premier League games becoming a concern
Recent managers' complaints at apathy of fans raises issue; Fan groups look into ways to increase involvement at games